I love this picture and I love these TWO! Mark is always so supportive of me and all I do! Thanks babe for taking a day off of work to help me with our UOS End of Year party. We LOVED our time spend together at the Fun Park. You are the BEST! I love you!
He started to really catch on and get the hang of this bowling thing!
Our preschool graduate! Way to go Beckam! We are so proud of you and love you more than ever! It was so fun to help with your preschool this year and be your teacher. I am so proud of you for the wonderful little boy you are becoming, and for your sweet little spirit.
"What's up yo?"
One of our favorite morning rituals! Mom gets to exercise and the boys get to enjoy a stroller ride. We will miss our cute condo and the fun walking park next door!
.... and we will miss cute little Liam. He was our neighbor and these two little rascals had so much fun!
Beckam, Paxton, Leah, and Liam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment