Can life be any sweeter! How I love my boys!
Sitting up all by himself! He started this new trick around 9 months and loves being able to see what we are up to.
What a sweet day! This was the first time they actually played together and it melted my heart. When Beckam wants to play with Paxton, he is such a sweet older brother. What joy this picture brings to me!
Beck put this sticker on Pax's head and I just love his expression!
Hanging out at the Fun Park for the Utah Online School End of Year Party. We had such a fun time and the best part is that we had the whole Fun Park to ourselves!
Oh how he loves his juicer and strawberries!
We had to move away from our cutest friend Leah! We had so many fun filled days with our sweet neighbors - The Bagley's. We will definitely miss them!
What a precious picture! Spending time with his Great Grandma Brown at his cousin's baptism. Words cannot express how much I love this lady and my sweet boy. She has taught me so much about perseverance, selfless service, and how to appreciate the simple joys in life. I love her for so many reasons - delectable tuna fish sandwiches, the sweetest birthday cards, going down the slip n' slide (when she was in her 70's), and being an amazing mom to five wild boys. I love you Grandma Brown!
I will miss these days of holding him in my arms while he is fast asleep... what a sweetie!
Happy Mother's Day 2013! I love these two boys more than words can say! They have brought my life more meaning, happiness, purpose, and joy than I ever thought possible. I am truly the luckiest gal to be their Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment