Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Fire Station and More

 This little rascal is one of my very best friends!  I love my days spent with him (for the most part... let's be honest, sometimes he makes me crazy, but I love him just the same).  He has the kindest heart, makes friends so easily, and amazes me with his thoughtfulness.  The other day Mark was outside mowing the lawn, and Beck (all on his own accord) came inside, got him a tall glass of water, and took it out to him because he knew "his Daddy was really thirsty".

 We went to the fire station for our little neighborhood preschool and we had so much fun!  Beckam was chosen to get his heart rate monitored and he felt so special.  I just love watching him when he is put on the spot... his little smirk he gets his absolutely adorable.


 Hanging out with his favorite preschool friends - Katie, Koy, and Olivia.

 Oh how I love my little firemen!



No comments: