My boys are so lucky to know their great grandparents! Here is Paxton with Great Grandma Brown at TaeLynn's baptism. My cherished memories of Grandma Brown are her amazing tuna fish sandwiches, cold water in quart jars in the fridge, grandpa and grandma kept a beautiful garden, popcorn on Sunday nights, going down the slippin slide at the age of 80, and being such a wonderful example of the kind of mom and grandma I hope to be!
Beckam loves playing with his Grandma Great! We had so much fun spending time with G and G McCormick in Star Valley. What treasured memories! My most favorite memories of Grandma McCormick were our birthday dates full of shopping and lunch, going for walks to visit Mary, her ice machine, the fact that they always had Werthers and Twister juice, their cool staircase, her love of learning, she is my inspiration for becoming a teacher, her warm hugs, how she never spoke ill of others, the way she always made me feel like I was valued and important!
Searching for golf balls with Grandpa Great! I love this picture, love this little boy, and love this great man and all he has taught me and my sweet family! My fondest memories of Grandpa McCormick are him pulling my piggies when I was little to see how many boyfriends I had, admiring his beautiful gardens, learning from his amazing gardening skills, enjoying a huge bowl full of raspberries in Star Valley, his wealth of knowledge and advice, and his generosity to his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment