Sunday, July 28, 2013

10 years of memories

What a fun date! I have the sweetest husband on the planet! In celebration of my 31st birthday he wrote the cutest clues and took me on a photo scavenger hunt of all the significant and important places in Cache Valley to us! We had so much fun reliving the past ten years (3 yrs of knowing each other + 7 yrs of marriage)! I am so thankful I made the best decision ever to invite Mark to my birthday party! What a beautiful life we get to live for eternity! He is truly the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! I love you sweetie!
This big brother loves to play and entertain Paxton. Pax loves every second that Beckam will give him his attention! They are so cute together!
We love celebrating birthdays around our house! Mark always spoils me rotten! It is crazy to think I am in my 30's, I still feel like I am in my twenties... 

No comments: