tractor - "tatoor"
juice - "joooce"
love you - "tuv too"
thank you - "tank too"
please - "peese"
he calls himself - "daddy"
yellow - "lellow"
if he wants more he says.... "uhhhh dis"
he loves to copycat everything we do and is willing to try and say anything we ask him to
he truly is the sweetest, happiest, fun loving, full of personality, excited, mischievous little boy and I am so lucky to be his mom!
He loves to help wash the dishes! Every time he hears the water running he gets a chair from the dining room table and pushes it over to start helping. He LOVES Buzz and would be perfectly content to watch Toy Story 1, 2, or 3 everyday. We now have to spell the work d-u-c-k or he thinks it is time to feed them. He LOVES being outside... I am pretty sure he would live outside if we allowed him. He thinks he is the king of my classroom... and loves coming to visit!
Last week we went to my parents house and he walked right over to my Dad, help up his hands, and said "cows, go!" It was the cutest thing ever... we haven't been to my parents house in over a month and a half and I didn't think he would remember going with my Dad. Boy, was I wrong! He has an amazing memory!
He gets to spend every day with his Daddy and is the luckiest boy in the world! It is so neat to see the bond that they share... he wants to be just like him. Thanks Babe for making the best of our spot in life right now... I am so thankful for your amazing attitude, perseverance, and patience. You AMAZE me!
No comments:
Post a Comment