Monday, April 25, 2011

Wiener Pigs!

Wiener pig = a pig that has been wiened from it's mother's milk. I felt like my students needed to learn some farm lingo, so we had this conversation before seeing the pigs. Oh the giggles and smiles that came from their faces when they heard the word "wiener" :)


Giddy Up - Ride em' Beckam! What a fun day in Mrs. Taylor's classroom! My mom and dad are the sweetest! They brought two pigs to my classroom for my students to see and for Beck to play with. We had so much fun and it was definitely the highlight of everyone's week! Thanks Mom and Dad! You guys are great!
My cute mom!
He loved being in the pen with the pigs! My dad put him inside and he didn't want to get out. My favorite part is when he would pat the pigs and my students would laugh; he totally knew that he was the coolest kid and would continue to do it, because he loved their reaction!

My Dad really is my hero! He has worked so hard to provide for us and has so many talents. One of his many is his word working skills. He constructed this pen so he could save on gas and bring the pigs up in the back of his truck. We love you Farmer Brown :)
He is a celebrity in my classroom! My students absolutely LOVE him!

Hanging out with the big kids!
I love my sweetie pie! Mark, you are such a good sport and are always willing to support me in all that I do. Thank you for being so patient, kind, and positive! I feel lucky everyday to be married to YOU!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh how I love little piggies!!! Your little guy is such a cutie pie. And how lucky to have a gramps with a farm and animals...he will have such great memories!!