I am SO EXCITED to spend time with this little guy this summer! I miss him and his daddy so much everyday. They are the light of my life and so much fun! I feel like everyday spent with the two of them is a piece of heaven on earth.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Lately...
The DUCKS! Oh, how he loves the ducks! He would probably spend all of his time there if we let him. I love his excitement for life! This little guy has the best facial expressions.

He usually can't decide if he should eat the bread or feed it to the ducks or fish. Usually more goes in his mouth than his friends in the water.

Our morning routine... eating breakfast with his mommy!
He is such a tease! I can't believe he is only two, but knows just what to do to tease everyone around him. He learned from the best (his daddy!)
This smile melts my heart!
He pushes his chair over to the sink 20 times a day! He LOVES to help mom and dad and do EXACTLY what we are doing. I love this stage he is in. Although, at times it gets a little exhausting, it is so much fun!
He was sporting the coolest outfit today!


I am SO EXCITED to spend time with this little guy this summer! I miss him and his daddy so much everyday. They are the light of my life and so much fun! I feel like everyday spent with the two of them is a piece of heaven on earth.
I am SO EXCITED to spend time with this little guy this summer! I miss him and his daddy so much everyday. They are the light of my life and so much fun! I feel like everyday spent with the two of them is a piece of heaven on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment