So I think you need to have me & Case over for a little competition!!! Just kidding, I would get my butt kicked. I have the worst hand-eye coordination ever! You look like you all are having a ton of fun though!! Cute pix!
He tried topping a strawberry with a knife and cut his finger. He came over and said, "Mom, look I'm tough!" (because he didn't cry at all) :)
Beck bonked me in the head and it really hurt. I said, "Oh Beck, that hurt." He replied, "Mom, I'm sorry, be tough!"
The song I hear from Beck in the backseat, "Heavenly Father had a dog ee i ee i o!" Ha ha ha... Looks like we need a little practice!
During Family Home Evening tonight our lesson was on obedience. Mark asked the question, "What did Nephi do when the Lord asked him to go and get the plates?" Beckam's reponse, "Go and get the forks too?"
1 comment:
So I think you need to have me & Case over for a little competition!!! Just kidding, I would get my butt kicked. I have the worst hand-eye coordination ever! You look like you all are having a ton of fun though!! Cute pix!
Post a Comment