Mark and me with his Aunt Soni, who played Mrs. Fezziwig and the old hag at the Hale Center Theater.
Mark's first P.F. Changs experience! We love the lettuce wraps :)
Mark is the GREATEST and such a patient shopper! This weekend we went down to Salt Lake to take my cute grandma Christmas shopping for all of her grandkids, and Mark was such a good sport. He not only gave my Grandma great comfort with his excellent snow-driving skills and helped us find gifts for all 35 grandkids, but he also treated us both like queens with valet service and lunch at Mimi's Cafe! What a fantastic husband, and I am so glad he is mine!
We also were able to see his Aunt Soni in the Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater, and eat at P.F. Changs China Bistro. We also did a drive by of the lights at Temple Square.
4 comments:
Super fun! I'm glad you had such a nice weekend.
Getting excited to party? ;)
Bubba you look great in that vest.
oh P.F Changs...yummy. I haven't been to the one in Salt Lake in ages! Oh I think I would give just about anything for a lettuce wrap right now! What a fun day with you hubby and grandmas. I can't believe she picks out gifts for all those grandkids.
Yum- PF Changs is one of my favorite places to eat! What a great hubby to be such a patient shopper. My sweet hubby is a time bomb in any store! Happy Holidays to you guys!
Post a Comment