10. Our Good Neighbors and New Ward: We moved into a great ward (Logan River 2nd) and have fantastic neighbors!
9. Spending time with family and friends: We are continually grateful for our wonderful families! We love spending time with them and learn so much from each of them. We also have great friends and have made fun memories with them during 2007 (namely the broomstick and picnic table pole adventure in Star Valley)
8. Granite Hot Springs Snowmobile Trip: Mark experienced his first snowmobile trip with my family in February. We snow"machined" into Granite Hot Springs and went hot tubbing in the middle of the mountains during the dead of winter. We also went on an 80 mile round trip to the Grey's River Lodge in Alpine, Wyoming.
7. Taking Grandma Brown shopping: We took my sweet grandma Christmas shopping and it was such a fun memory for us! She is such a caring, kind, and quick-witted Grandma. We just love her!
6. We had many Star Valley Adventures during 2007. One of our most memorable was shared with the Udy's. Mark and Ladd proved their macho manliness and protected us from some unwanted night time visitors!
5. First Valentine's Day: We celebrated our very first Valentine's Day together and it was so SWEET! Mark, surprised me at school with two dozen roses and they were SO beautiful! We had a wonderful day!
4. Our Condo: We purchased our cute condo in April of this year! We made some necessary renovations such as, painting, putting in laminate flooring, and re-carpeting. We love our new place and enjoy every minute in our cozy condo.
3. This was our first year celebrating Mark's birthday together. He turned the big 25, and I threw him a birthday party with our all of our friends. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband!
2. Disneyland/California: We took our one year anniversary trip to California and had the time of our lives! It was so much fun to have a second honeymoon and see the sights of California. We went to Disneyland, California Adventures, the beach, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. We loved every minute of it!
1. Our first year anniversary: We have been married for over a year now and we love every second of it! We celebrated our first year anniversary on August 8th by going to Hamilton's restaurant here in Logan. What wonderful first year it has been, and we can't wait for what is ahead!
Tag your it! I tag Jo, Jaci, Kasey, Chanthoeun, Alisha, Jayme and Mar! Can't wait to hear what is on your top ten list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Mind, what a great year! And just think, 2008 can be even greater! Happy New Year!
That was so fun to read, I'll have to do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with.
oh how fun is this!? I need to get going on mine now. ;)
thank YOU for a fun trip to star valley!
Mindee- Blogging is so great. I'm so glad we have crossed paths. I often have wondered what you have been upto adn remember all of our great chats about life and the after school club. The straleys are so fun. JD and Jared have been quite the chums and seem to get a kick out of each other. WE've been friends with them for a long time. Congrats on everything.I will need to go back and read all of your posts. Right now I am off to feed little Rocco. I am a regular blogger, lets just say I'm adddicted so I will for sure be checking in on yours. And feel free to keep up with us. Love ya sarah
Hey girl! Sounds like you have had a great year! And such a fun holiday. You are such a doll and I absolutley love checking your blog now and again. Hope to see you soon! Happy 2008!
Hey I found your blog on my sisters blog and had to check it out. It is so cute. I love your personalized header. I'll have to figure some of that stuff out.
I like your new header!
Fun! Looks like you two had a great year!!
...BTW, love your new blog banner! So cute!
Mind!
Just read your comment...I know, I know, I'm horrible at keeping up on the blog...I'll work on that! haha. loved your Top Ten List-how fun! You guys are so cute! -Katie
Post a Comment