Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Beautiful Pencil Tree!


We are so excited for Christmas! We bought our cute Christmas tree at one of my most favorite stores; Tai Pan Trading. It is called The Pencil and it fits so perfectly in our cute condo. Hope the holiday season is finding you happy and well...

8 comments:

Jaci said...

that is a darling tree! Love it!

The Bryger Family said...

So fun! Your tree looks great! Bryan and I just put up our tree, it is the first time we had a fake tree, it is only 3'' tall... but we like it alot! Decorating the tree, no matter how small it is, is my favorite things to do at Christmas time.

*C said...

Fun! I love the shape of it. It's so CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Yes, that tree is SO adorable! Love it! And yes, it was so fun to see you two again this past Sunday!! Oh, how I did enjoy the married ward! And you guys look as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

What a cute tree!!! I finally looked at your blog and it is darling! The tree looks so good in your house.

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

So cute! I like it a lot! Hope all is well with you two! Dave says to tell Bubs hello. :)

JO said...

Oh so cute. I LOVE love it. Hey I just spelled that out. Get it? I sound just like my cute friend Mindee Taylor

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun!! COngrats on a great tree from a great store. I love it!