I have a four year old and I can't believe it! Beckam has been counting down his "firthday" for days! We love birthdays around here and had so much fun! It started on Sunday with his birthday dinner, special "Queen" cake, and time spent with Grandma and Grandpa Brown and Chelsee. He loved his play doh tools and new books from G and G Brown!
On Tuesday he woke up to streamers, balloons, and his choice of breakfast. He went to preschool and I brought cupcakes at the end... Whitney (Brody's mom) made him a special birthday crown, and made Beck feel like the coolest kid around. It was so sweet to watch him take in all of the attention and love from his friends and family.
After preschool we invited our friends, Liam, Scarlett, and Brody to Carl's Junior for lunch and to play on the toys. They had so much fun!
When Daddy got home from work, Beck opened his presents. He was so excited for Thomas the Train motorized trains and more track, a remote control car, a turtle nightlight, and clothes. That little boy is so full of excitement and animation. I love it! After presents he chose to go to dinner at the firehouse, and he loved it! We had such a great day with our little rascal. I am so thankful to have this amazing opportunity to be his mom. He is one of my greatest blessings!
He is a big kid! We took him to his 4 year old doctor appt and he is in the 97th percentile in weight, 87th in height, and 90th for his head. We were kind of worried about how he would do getting his kindergarten shots. We talked a lot about it leading up to that day and I am so proud of my big boy! He held so still only cried a little, and handled a scary situation so well! I love moments like that when your heart beams with pride for your sweet little boy. Way to go Beck - we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Beckam! He is such a cute kid! For some reason I always think of him being much older than my boy, but realized they will actually be in the same grade at school! How fun! Your family is beautiful and I just think the world of all of you!
Post a Comment