Sunday, April 7, 2013

6 months old - February 13th

Time really does fly! I can't believe it has been 6 months since I held little Pax in my arms for the first time! He has brought the neatest spirit into our home, a feeling of peace, happiness, joy, and love. He is truly the sweetest and most loveable little rascal. We took him in for his 6 month check up and he is doing so well! He is in the:
90% for his height
48% for his weight
90% for his head

He has been trying lots of new solids and I think his favorites are: bananas, strawberries, sweet potato, carrots, applesauce, and the tiny taste of chocolate Frostie I snuck him 😊

He is a pro at rolling front to back and back to front and I think he is aching to start moving, although I would be fine if he stayed put for a little longer!

He cut his first two teeth on March 22nd, and bless his heart we didn't even know it until we checked his mouth. He is so sweet!

Last week - April 5th - he started sitting up on his own! It is so fun to see him learn new things and discover how is little body works. I am so thankful that I get to be his Mom, and stay home with him everyday! I am truly the luckiest!









No comments: