Monday, March 25, 2013

Beckam - 4 years old

We took Beckam to his 4 year old well check appt and we were rather worried about how he would handle his kindergarten shots. We talked a lot about it and explained how it might hurt a little, but it would prepare him to get bigger and go to school ( he can't wait for school). Well, I am happy to report he did an amazing job! He held really still, and only cried for a minute.

It was so fun to see his cute little face light up with pride when he read his letters correctly or the nurse told him how big he is getting. I just love our big boy Beck!

I feel so blessed to have a healthy little boy. He is in the 97th percentile for his weight, 90 for height, he has 20/20 vision, and doing so well!

He gave the scripture in Primary on Sunday for the first time and did so well! He knows the primary songs by heart and can be found singing them with the actions daily. His favorite song right now is, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me".

No comments: