Saturday, January 12, 2013

Willow Park Zoo

 Back in September I took the boys to the Willow Park Zoo and we had so much fun!  I LOVE that I am now home with them and can go out on little excursions during the day.  What a blessing!  This was Beck's first official trip to the zoo and we had a great time!


 This is how Pax enjoyed the zoo!



 LOVE my BOYS!


 Bath time - he doesn't even cry!  Tonight he took his first shower with Daddy, and although he looked a little scared... he was so sweet about it!
 We had a special lesson about temples for FHE one night and it was so fun to visit the temple with my cute family and explain to Beckam what the temple means to us.  I am so grateful to be sealed to my family for eternity... what a wonderful blessing!


1 comment:

Jaci said...

Such fun memories! I was dying when i saw the green photos at the zoo! I didn't see that they were from Septemeber until I looked again. :)

Love you guys!