Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Year of Preschool

 Beck started a neighborhood preschool this year and he LOVES it!  It has been so good for him in so many ways and I am so thankful for the cute moms who teach it with me.
This is how Pax felt on Beck's first day of preschool.  Not so happy, but of course it didn't last long.  He is seriously the sweetest thing!

On our way to preschool :)
Love my little buddy Beckam!
He broke into a run with all of his excitement!
We met up with his friend Brody along the way.. they couldn't even contain their excitement!


YAY for preschool!

Love my little Pax!
Some of my most favorite gals on the planet!  I loved, loved, loved the four years we were able to teach together!  What a fun night to reminisce and celebrate Melani becoming a mom!
Beck asks everyday if he can go to preschool.  I always remind him that he gets to go on Tuesday and Thursday.  So now he knows those two days of the week, but still can't figure out when they happen.  Bless his heart... I love his excitement for life!

No comments: