Monday, February 8, 2010

Week of L.O.V.E

YAY for Valentine's Day! I don't think you should HAVE to have a holiday to celebrate how much you love someone, but it sure makes for a fun time with lots of cute decorations and fun surprises! I decided to celebrate this week of L.O.V.E by doing something sweet for my sweetheart each day. Today it started with a Valentine dinner complete with fun V-day glasses, napkins, Mark's favorite dinner, and a pink raspberry julius for dessert! YUM! (only problem: I forgot to take pictures!)

On another note... I am the LUCKIEST! Mark surprised me last week with a dozen long stem red roses delivered to my classroom! I am so in love with that man! He treats me like a queen everyday and I am so grateful I get to be his best friend forever! LOVE you babe!

More fun to come :)

2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

your cute...great job on hair tonight. A+.

Leslie said...

Mindee, your little son is so cute... just in case you didn't know (and I know you must know!) What a great idea to do a whole week of love. Isn't love grand?