
Our lives have taken on a whole new meaning the past few months! He is into everything and we LOVE it!

This is his favorite place to be... if we let him! As soon as the fridge door opens he takes off as fast as his little legs will carry him and tries to get inside. Today he succeeded!



His first official haircut! He really did so good until the end... thanks Katie!


What a great drool action shot :) I love this little guy!

He had his first official haircut and did so good! I can't believe he is growing up so fast... makes me sad!

This is his way of transporting what he needs across the room! I absolutely love it when he does this... it is SO funny!

I love this face! He makes me so happy!



His first taste of chocolate... He LOVED it! He is just like his momma :)

This is another favorite place to hang out!

I love his cute baby fo-hawk


I can't believe it! My baby boy is turning one on Friday! I am so excited for this milestone, but also feel a little sad. He is growing up so fast right before our eyes! We thank our Heavenly Father each day that he has given us such a precious little soul to raise! He brings so much joy and happiness into our lives!
He has been very busy lately! He has been...
- crawling like a mad man
- laughing like crazy
- screaming lots (any advice on how to stop that?)
- pulling himself up on everything
- wanting to eat everything we eat
- interacting with kids, people at the grocery store, students in the hallway, etc.
- adored by all of my students
- getting into mischief
- crawling up the stairs and still learning how to go down them... he tried face first today and actually came out all right!
- got his first tooth last week
- ticklish all over
- loves being outside
- loves hanging out with mom and dad
I am loving every new stage he enters! I am so thankful to have such a happy, healthy, and sweet little boy! At times I wish I could freeze the moments and stay in them forever... We are having so much fun! I will post soon about the big birthday bash and other exciting events!
7 comments:
Seriously so big!! I can't even believe it. What a champ he was at getting his hair cut!! I miss him....so does Macy.
He's so cute! I can't believe he will be 1! The dishwasher pic gave me serious flashbacks to when Carter was that age. Crazy kids.
Mindee...he is DARLING! I hate that they grow SO fast...but it's fun at the same time. The dishwasher was and still is a favorite place for my litle guy too....I don't know why!
Oh my goodness, what a cutie! (Love the dimple!) I love all of the fun pics and details of your adventures. I wish I could see all of you more often. He is getting so big, and I can't believe it has almost been a year! It seems like just yesterday we were across the hall together at Wilson! Miss you and love ya lots.
He is such a big boy! I love him in the fridge and drooling! He is such a stud Mindee!
I can't believe it has been a year! He is a doll, and such a sweet little personality too. Hope you guys are doing great!
So fun Mind! I can't believe how much he is growing!!! He's had lots of milestones! :)
Post a Comment