This was my first time decorating a cake and it is a lot of work! I am very happy with how it turned out :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy Birthday Eve!
Happy Birthday Eve to our sweet little boy! We stayed up late tonight and made a cake from scratch, decorated it by hand, and now we are tuckered out! We are SO EXCITED to celebrate his first birthday tomorrow! What an exciting time... I can't wait to watch him dig into his cake and destroy it!



This was my first time decorating a cake and it is a lot of work! I am very happy with how it turned out :)
This was my first time decorating a cake and it is a lot of work! I am very happy with how it turned out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That cake is really cute! Good job!
Seriously, you're cake skills are amazing. I know who I am hiring for Macy's cake!
Darling!!!! Way to go!
Great cake!!! You are so awesome. Your little guy is so dang cute. I love 1st birthday parties. Can't wait to see more pics from the festivities!
Kasey
Very nice!! It is a ton of work and then it's gone in an instant. But very rewarding I suppose. You are a good mommy. Happy Birthday to your little guy. I'm sure he loved digging in. Take care.
That cake is awesome!
You did so good on that Cake! I can't believe he is a year old! Wow! time flies!
Post a Comment