Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Sweet Angel is Here!!!


Beckam is here!! (This is Mark btw) He was born 2/26/2009 at 8:19 pm. He weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 20 inches long. Mindee went through labor for 24 hours and hardly progressed so the Dr. decided it was time to do a C Section.



I can't explain how much my love for Mindee has increased since the arrival of our sweet angel. She amazes me each day with the way she cares for and loves our little boy even with being pretty much confined to bed rest. I have never seen someone work so hard and be as diligent as Mindee has been over the past few days. Watching her love and care for Beckam has proven to me once again just how amazing Mindee is. I am the Luckiest!!!



Beckam has been the biggest blessing in our lives! I am sitting here holding him right now and I am amazed by him. It has been so amazing to have his sweet spirit in our home. By the way.. Our Beckam bends it way better than David Beckham!!

22 comments:

Krystal said...

Congrats, Mark and Mindee!! I went to Snow College with Mindee and she was always just the cutest girl ever, so I'm not surprised that she's already such a great mom! He is darling. Hope Mindee is doing well.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh he is such a cute baby! Congrats you two. I wish you all the best! It makes me jealous that your little one is finally here and I have to wait.

Michelle Stott said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I am glad he made it here safely even though it sounds like you had quite a labor. You guys will be great parents.

Matt and Jacki said...

Mindee and Mark,
I am so happy for you two. I wish I could have come to your shower. sorry Mo. I hope to come out and see you but I thought I would give you time to settle in at home first. And Mark it isn't any surprise to me how good of a mommy Mindee is she has always been so caring. She goes out of her way to please others. I am sure you already knew all that though.

Meg said...

He is so precious. Mindee is one of the sweetest people I have ever known so I am sure she is the best mom. So happy for you.

Megan

Brooke and Jason said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! He looks so cute and sweet, and I love the name! You guys will be the best parents ever! SO happy for you two!!

Cali said...

Mindee- I know EXACTLY how you felt! I had the same kind of labor.. terrible 36 hours of contractions and such and then a c-section! I Hope you recover fast. You're a trooper, and he is beautiful!

emily said...

Congratulations you 2! You are going to be the best parents. I love how perfect he looks. No cone head, just perfect. I'm sorry that labor was so hard, but I'm so happy that everything turned out so well. We'll let you rest for another week or so & the I'd love to come see you!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you! Beckam sure is lucky to have you guys for parents!

Angie said...

That is so exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is simply BEAUTIFUL! There is nothing better in life than bringing an angel into the world. I am so glad you are both healthy and all is well. If you ever need anything at all I would love to help you in any way! SERIOUSLY, I am here if you ever need anything. You are awesome, and I am sure you will enjoy every moment. If I could give you any advice I would tell you to make sure you write in your journal daily. You are so close to the veil and I am sure you are having some incredible experiences. It's crazy how you really can forget them so fast. WRITE it down and I promise you will never regret it. Even if you just write down what you are feeling right now having a new spirit in your home.
Sorry that was really long. I am just so excited for you both. Good luck with everything.

Leslie said...

Mindee, Just a little note from Leizel-bo-beizel!! I don't think I have ever seen a more handsome little man then your BRAND-NEW son!! Oh babies are so special!! It sure makes me baby hungry!! Love you MINDEE-MOM! Congratulations!

Jaci said...

I miss you three! I want to come visit soon! He IS an angel, and yes, Mindee is AMAZING! Mark, that was such a sweet post. The Taylor family is so great!

Diana said...

Congratulations! Babies are so wonderful and bring so much more love into a home, even when you thought you couldn't love each other more. I'm sure Mindee is an amazing mommy already! He is so cute, I think he looks like his dad, but I don't know you Mark, so maybe I'm wrong.

mcbingham said...

Congrats again! I just say enough about what great parents you already are. He is one lucky little guy! He is definitely going to be a heart breaker...look out! ;)

Shae and Zane said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Hope Mind is feeling better!

Elise said...

How sweet! Congrats on having such a perfect angel come to your house. I am so happy for you.

Lexie@BookBug said...

Congratulations you guys! He is adorable! I hope you are feeling better Mindee. Let me know if you guys need anything.

The Munfords said...

He is so cute. Congrats on the new addition.

Krista Neil said...

I'm so happy he's finally here, such a cute little guy! Mindee I hope you are getting time to recover, such a cute post Mark, and Taylors are the best:)

Danica said...

Congratulations! He is such a healthy looking baby, with some good chub. It took Belle about 2 months to weigh 8 lbs. We are excited for your family.

Heidi and Michael said...

Congratulations!! What an adorable baby boy you have. He is such a little sweetie pie! You two make great parents and little Beckham is so lucky! I hope you're healing quick Mindee. Great job! What a beautiful baby.