Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Bundle of Joy!

It is amazing how your heart can instantly be filled with so much love! Mark and I love this little guy so much and feel so blessed to have him here safe, healthy, and beautiful! He is doing well despite a few hiccups during his first week of life. He made it through jaundice, billi lights, and now pink eye... he is such a trooper!
Ooops! Our little guy is good at surprising us! The back of the couch is definitely covered in pee... he has a good aim :) Thank goodness for microfiber cleaning up so well.
This is my favorite thing in the whole world. I love snuggling, cuddling, and watching his every move. He is truly perfect and so beautiful!
His first bath time... he wasn't so fond of the sponge bath, but loved getting his hair washed. We are so thankful for all of our family and friends who have been such a support to us over the past two weeks. We are truly amazed by everyone's concern and willingness to help in anyway. Thank you so much!
Our new little baby boy!
This is my favorite picture of my boys! Mark and Beckam are miracles in my life. I am so thankful for Mark. He is truly an amazing husband and father. It has been the sweetest experience to watch him love and care for Beckam.

Over the past two weeks he has done everything for our family, because I haven't been able to do much of anything. He is so kind, loving, selfless, and sweet. I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have Mark in my life. I love you babe and am so grateful for all you do for Beckam and me. Thanks for being my sweetheart and very best friend!

16 comments:

Brooke and Jason said...

He is way cute! Good work!

Tierra said...

Oh Mindee he is so fun! You look fantastic and so happy--Congrats!

Rachelle said...

Good work Mindee. He is adorable.

Kristen said...

Oh I had so forgotten about pee spraying on the back of the couch! Thanks for the reminder! You guys look fabulous. Hopefully we will be able to see little Beckham in person one of these days.

Amy said...

What a sweet baby! I am so excited for you guys-that is just an indescribeable feeling to bring a baby into this world. Congrats!

Krista Neil said...

You guys are doing good, on and the pee on the couch, won't be the last time something get on there :)

Sandy said...

COngratulations on your bundle of joy! He is so adorable!! And you look stunning!!! How exciting to have such a sweet spirit and bundle of joy in your home. Congrats!

JO said...

oh Congratulations!!!!!!! Isn't being a mommy the best thing in the entire world??? I am sure you agree. He is so cute, I wish I could meet him in person. It looks like you guys are handling parenthood great! It looks good on you! Love you, I am glad everything is going well for you :)

Michelle Stott said...

He is so adorable. Good luck with the adjustments to your new family. You guys are such cute parents.

mcbingham said...

You all look so good! I'm glad that things are getting better :) Everyone at Wilson keeps asking how you are doing and telling me to let you know that they miss you and to say "Hi".

John and Anna said...

Congrats you guys! He's a keeper!

Katie said...

Congrats again! So cute! I need to come see the cute little guy! Hey, and thanks for your well wishes on my blog! It's been SO hard to keep it in...in fact, I knew when I ran into you at Great Harvest, and it was SO hard not to tell you since we had been Facebooking about being prego! We're super excited, it will be oh so fun!

Lexie@BookBug said...

Hope everything is still going great. I've been meaning to ask you? Did you ever get the gift I left you? I left it on your doorknob one day before the babe was born.

Evelyn said...

You guys are seriously the cutest family. Congrats, again and again!

JimnAnne Ringle said...

Hey Mark and Mindee, Congratulations! I randomly came across your blog through the Martin's blog and couldn't help but take a peek at your life! Send me an email at anne_ringle@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog if you want. Again, congratulations on your cute baby boy!
Jim and Anne

emily said...

I'm really sorry that I haven't come by to see you yet. I keep getting sick & I definately am not going to be exposing any of you to that. Glad to see you are doing so well.