Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beckam's Nursery


It is a bit plain for now, but will get better with time...Over the Winter Break, I felt a bit creative and made this sign for the nursery. Lots of people have asked if we are naming him after David Beckham.... although Mark hopes he starts kicking the soccer ball right out of the womb, he is not named after Mr. "Bend It." We just both love this name and feel like it fits our sweet little man :)




We are getting so excited to meet him! At our last ultrasound (31 weeks) we learned that this little guy is measuring 4 weeks big! Which means I have a BIG belly and he is going to be a BIG baby :) We also got the BEST 3-D pic at our ultrasound (check the upper right corner of our blog) I can't believe how clear it is! We are still adding our finishing touches to the nursery, but here is what we have so far. We can't wait to meet our baby boy Beckam!

22 comments:

Jaci said...

those letters of his name turned out so cute!! I also love the bedding! you guys have great taste!

Katie said...

Love it! I love the blue and brown together....and the letters are so cute...you are so crafty!

Cali said...

So cute Mind! I can't believe how clear that picture was either! What a cutie he's gonna be!

The Cragun's said...

This is darling!

Krista Neil said...

It looks way cute! I think you are more ready then you think :)

Angie said...

You are sooo creative! I love how you have decorated his room. I love the colors. You guys are so cute!

Heidi and Michael said...

How adorable!! The nursery looks so cute. What a darling name too. I'm sure you're so excited you can't stand it! Way to go on the cute letters. So creative and fun!

mcbingham said...

Oh my goodness! I love the colors, bedding, crib, chair, letters....you are one amazing chica!

Michelle Stott said...

I love the room. I can't believe the baby is coming so soon. I am so excited for you guys. How did you do those letters. I enjoy doing wooden letters and was just curious. Good luck with everything. I love the ultra sound. Take care and survive the end of pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of him when he is born.

Lexie@BookBug said...

I love that name! And your nursery is adorable! We almost bought that same crib.

Krystal said...

Mindi, the nursery is so cute. I love it! Good luck in the coming weeks!

JO said...

love it! the letters are darling! good work!!!!
p.s. I love his name too :)

The Munfords said...

Hey Mindy you look so cute and so happy. I can't believe that you are almost done. You will love it. And I love the name. Too cute. I hope all is well. Kim

Danica said...

Our nephew is names Beckham. Love the name. Cute nursery!

emily said...

Did you modge podge the letters? It is very cute!! So have they changed your due date yet?

Sandy said...

Your nursery is adorable! And I LOVE the name you've picked for your little bundle of joy. That picture is amazing of him, he will be so precious!

Elise said...

Cute nursery! I am so excited for you.

Lacey said...

DARLING!!! I am so excited for you. It looks like things are going great for ya. I miss you! It's nice to have the blog to keep up a bit.

KCJaques said...

Hey neighbor,

Congrats on the baby. Its good to see you are doing well. Oh, and I also hope he comes out ready to kick a soccer ball.

Keep in touch.

Amy said...

Yeah! Mindee I love your blog...keep us all updated on your life in the coming months. Good luck with beckam!

Natalie said...

Very Cute Mind! You are amazing!

Brett and April said...

oh I absolutely LOVE those colors!! (they were my wedding colors) And that name! CUTE! I've never heard of Beckham before!! It will be perfect for him I'm sure.

Hope you are doing well!