

WOW! I am 30 weeks along and feeling very large and in charge :) I went to the doc yesterday and am actually measuring 35 weeks! Five weeks ahead of schedule! This is going to be a big babe.... we will have an ultrasound next week to find out his true measurements. I am doing well, getting rather uncomfortable, but love feeling him inside me rockin and rollin!
16 comments:
Oh my heck!!! I didn't realize you were that far along. Seems like you just found out you were pregnant! CONGRATS again! You look great! WE are excited for you guys! Hope all is well! Take care.
Man, time sure flies when it's not you pregnant!! I can't believe you are so close. Glad to hear you are feeling and doing well. Good luck these last few weeks. How's teaching going? Did you find a sub??
Mindee you look FABULOUS!! I am so glad that you are loving being pregnant. It was my favorite. I can't wait until little bubs gets here!
Kasey
Well if he's that big maybe you can get lucky, my 2nd came 4 weeks early. I'm glad things are going well, but I bet you are getting a little uncomfortable. I hope teaching is still going good too. It will be fun to see when he gets here!!!
Oh my goodness... time flies! I swear you just announced you were pregnant. CRAZY! You are so cute! You will be such a fun, darling mommy. I can't even imagine how excited you guys are!!
Oh my gosh! How fun! I totally didn't realize you could be due so soon...how exciting! I'm sure 5 weeks ahead is a big excitement for you! How will school go? Are you going to take some time off before you are due? And how much time after? I'm so curious....just because that may be us...someday in the near-ish future! :)
bubs is so blessed..
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
hang in there girl. You are doing great! elevate your feet, relax in the tub, SLEEP, and get excited for this babe to arrive! :) We are so happy for you guys!
Wow! It is hard to believe that your baby is almost here. Good luck with everything. I am sure you are getting ready for it to get out of the Oven. You are still teaching aren't you? Wow what a busy girl. Are you going to have to work after it comes? Take Care
love the pics! you look so cute!
I love your pictures!
That's amazing you are measuring 35 weeks at 30 weeks, maybe you're due sooner than you think! That's always what I wish for!
You really don't look as big as you say you feel. I'm so happy for you! Thanks for all you did the RS presidency, you guys are great. I'm sure it will be a big relief. Great job!
Yeah, you might hate hearing this all the time, but you seriously look so great!!! Good luck!!
You are a doll! I am so excited for your little one to arrive! Hang in their girlie!
Your ultrasound pic is so cute! Way to go--he looks like you. :)
Mindy,
I don't know if you remember me? I knew you at Snow College (Crystal Cable) back then. So good to finally see you. Congrats on the up and coming baby boy. I'm very excited for you.
Post a Comment