After our appointment we celebrated with dinner at Chili's and bought "Little Junior" his first set of onesies and the softest blanket in the world! We just can't wait to meet this little man in March!
After our appointment we celebrated with dinner at Chili's and bought "Little Junior" his first set of onesies and the softest blanket in the world! We just can't wait to meet this little man in March!
23 comments:
That's great guys we are so excited for you guys. you will have so much fun. Boys are a blast. I have to say I am kinda jealous. :) Congrats!!!
That is great news. Congratulations!!
CONGRATS!
Yea how fun! Good luck with everything--now you get to do the fun half of the pregnancy!
HOORAY!!! We are so excited for you guys to have a sweet baby boy. What fun to have a big brother first. Congratulations!!!
Congrats. You 2 are going to be such great parents. I'm glad you are having a little boy, because our ward needs more baby boys. Thanks for the comment on my blog. See you Sat.
yeah...congrats!!!!!!!!!! him and Ike will be best friends for sure.
YEAH! Now comes all the fun of getting everything ready for the little tike. Congrats!!
Yeah Mind! That's so awesome, I am way excited for you!! We went this morning but silly little thing was too tiny and shy so hopefully next month!! Cute outfit & blanket!
CONGRATS MIND!! HOW FUN AND EXCITING! I BET YOUR SO EXCITED! ARE YOU SHOWING YET? IF SO I WANT TO SEE YOUR BELLY! I LOVE PREGNANTY BELLIES! KEEP IN TOUCH! MISS TALKING TO YA!
Congrats, don't have any boys myself, so can't give you advice there, but now you know what to get ready for, super cool:)
Oh CUTE! I love little boy stuff. Congrats!
Hi There Mindee!! How exciting for you to finally see what you are having! How fun to have your little man.. :)Buying clothes for a baby is way way to addicting for sure!! So have you picked a few names or settled on one??? Well take care.
Teresa
Congratulations guys!!! That is so exciting. Boys are the greatest!!!!
yay!!!! I love baby boys! I am so happy for you. Any names?
Baby boys are the BESTEST!! (Well, probably the same with girls, but I'm still happy it's a boy!) Congrats!!
I'm tagging you, see my blog and you'll know what to do:)
That is so excited. I can totally see you being such a cute mom with a little boy. Congrats. Are you going to be staying at home or do you still need to work? Good luck with everything.
Oh yay! A boy!! You can really name him Junior now! :) Hope you are doing well! congrats!
Yay! Congratulations. Boys are the best to have first. Everyone needs a big brother!!
How fun!! I loved finding out what we were having. Congrats!! Boys are so fun. I was shocked when they told me she was a girl... I thought for sure we were having a boy! I'm not too good with that whole mother's intuition thing yet either!
CONGRATS!!! SO fun that you can start buying and preparing for your little man to arrive! He will be so loved and have the most darling mom ever!!
Hi Mindy, its Heidi (Patterson) Johnson. I came across your blog again and found out the good news. Congratulations!! I bet you are so stinkin' excited! How fun... good luck with everything. I made my blog private, but if you'd like an invite, just email me at heidijohnson2@hotmail.com
Post a Comment