Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rockin out to Yellowcard!

The band!
Our little babe attended his/her first concert! We went to the Yellowcard concert at Romney Stadium a few weeks ago and it rocked!



Ladd and Mark just chillin... (we missed you Jaci)

Mel and Colby... the elementary teachers were staying up late and partying :)

My little sis, Chels, and her friend Casey...

9 comments:

Jaci said...

ah, man!

Jaci said...

Heck yeah buddies! Best show I have seen in a reeeaaallly long time!

Laddecito

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Oh! It is so good to hear from you. Congrats on the baby in the oven. It look like all is going for you as well. :)

Goldies said...

Yellowcard!? Aw, I'm jealous. Looks like a bunch of fun. Way to go on the canning factory. That's impressive, especially being prego. I don't think I moved from the couch when I was at that stage. Hope everything is going well with the that little fetus!

JO said...

how fun! It's like your still teens! I love it! Can't wait to find out what your having! Tuesday, isn't it?

JO said...

do me me a favor? Check out my blog, post about it and then add me to your link list. I'm trying to spread the word-thanks!

Michelle Stott said...

Hey, I am so glad that I found your blog through Rachel. How the heck are you doing. We need to stay in touch better through our blogs. Take care and I hope all is going well for you. You look really happy.

Krista Neil said...

Sounds like fun, since I had my kids we haven't done that much, so live it up:)

Krista Neil said...

PS Can't wait to hear what the new "Taylor" will be:)