






Introducing Jaycee Layne. My sister had her baby on Tuesday and she is adorable! We were able to go down four hours after she was born and hold her, snuggle her, and love her. We even got to be there for her first bath. She is so adorable and we are so excited to have such an adorable addition to our family. We love you Jaycee!
13 comments:
Im so glad you posted pictures of Jaycee! She is so cute like all of Meleesa's Kids! :)
How cute and fun! She's beautiful. And look how comfortable Bub looks holding her!! Too CUTE!! :)
Thanks for putting up pictures. She's beautiful. We're so happy for Meleesa.
ok, so I was such a happy girl when I read your comment! I'm so happy that you found me! :) It's been so long since I've seen your cute face! Your haircut by the way...SUPER cute! I've added you to my contact list, I hope that's ok!?!? I hope everything is going great for you! Your blog is SUPER cute!
Hey Mindee! This is Ashley (Richins) from way back... I read your comment on Megan's blog. You look awesome. Congrats on getting married to a great guy. My husband just graduated in education and not having great luck getting a job. Hopefully something comes along. Anyway, great to see your blog!
Holy Cow Mindee, it's so good to hear from you. You look so happy! I love that you are a 3rd grade teacher, it seems like you would be perfect for that job. Right now I'm a mom and on the side I am the activities director at a local Alzheimer's facility here in MD. It's not anything I ever thought I would do, but I love it! Congrats on the new niece, she is very cute.
How much fun! She is a cutie. What a cute family you have.
You really were just talking about me? That's so funny! Morgan Middle School seems so long ago...Yay for blogging!
Adorable! You look like the best aunt and uncle around!
so fun! You look like a natural holding her. ;)
Hope to see you soon!
Well Hey stranger, I'm so glad you came across our blog...random! Your blog is adorable by the way, you guys are so cute!! It sounds like you are doing fantastic. Hopefully we'll see you soon in good old Morgan. Keep in touch
so cute, it's so fun to see Bubba holding her.
And by the way, you have my dream hair cut.
4 more days! I'm so excited, as I'm sure you are too!
Post a Comment