Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!
















































Happy Birthday! This year I stretched out Mark's birthday over three days! It started on Thursday and ended on Saturday. He got a surprise visit at work on Thursday from me with birthday balloons (notice how it is a train balloon, Honks was not so reliable this time.) Friday was breakfast in bed, opening birthday gifts, lunch at the Braza Grill, and chillin at home watchin the Jazz game. Go Jazz!!!

Saturday the boys went golfing. I was Mark's designated golf cart driver. We had so much fun! Mark is quite the golfer these days... watch out Tiger :) I had so much fun spending time with my dad and the birthday boys!















Some of my favorite things about my birthday boy!
- he treats me like an angel and has the most patience of anyone I know
- he is extremely smart and can fix just about anything
- he is always ready and willing to try new things
- he is a hard worker and gives 110% to everything he does
- my students LOVE him!
- he is the best snuggler!
- he does the dishes
- he has the greatest parents
- he knows so much about the church and answers all my simple questions
- he fits right in with my family and they LOVE him
- he is so great with kids of any age
- people are drawn to him in any setting and he is accepting of everyone
- he is CUTE
-he goes on walks with me, even when he doesn't want to
- he is a great golfer, gamer, sports fan, driver, and husband!
- he is determined, motivated, positive, kind, efficient, and so much more
- I love him more than words can say and I am so glad he is mine!

11 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

What a fun birthday!!!! You two are so perfect for each other!

Kasey

*C said...

How cute is this post!?! Love it! You two are so cute together. I'm glad Mark had a good birthday!!

JO said...

Looks like you made his birthday very special. What a great wife! It looks like everyone had a great time.

Sandy said...

In case you get another comment from me, my first one gave me an error so I'm trying again. You two are adorable and you are such a cute wife! Looke like you have been doing a lot of fun things!

Katie said...

How fun! RJ's birthday is on Saturday, so excited to celebrate!

Evelyn said...

You are the best wife to him EVER. You gave me good ideas, seriously!

Kristen said...

Sounds like it was a great day! Birthdays are so fun.

Jaci said...

what a man!? I'm happy we have him as our friend too! I'm also so happy that he found you mindee! You two have something so special going on.

Jen said...

Tag your it! Visit my blog for instructions

Katie said...

Hi love! How fun! Aren't birthdays so fun! I don't know about you...but I'm counting the days until the end of the year...I just need summer so badly! The poor kids during the end of level test...how was yours? Ours just felt so long! My diet coke consumption has risen dramatically!

Tatiana said...

Bubs,

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good one, you don't have a present for me by chance do you? I got a job at Box Elder and need to remind myself of my football roots.

Robert Riley