Breakfast in bed, beautiful flowers, Diet Coke on ice, 27 dresses, an afternoon nap, Early Bird Special at Hamilton's, miniature golfing with friends, and a freeze at Casper's... what more could I ask for? I am the luckiest girl in the world... thanks sweetie for making my birthday so wonderful! Love you!


Oh... and a kitchenaid too! My first batch of bread and I love this machine! What a great gift!

8 comments:
You are a lucky girl. Happy Birthday.
What a fun birthday! You are so good to each other.
Happy Belated B-Day!!
kasey
HOW FUN! Happy belated birthday!
oh! I am so glad you had a great birthday. I wish i would have been more on the ball and made note of the day.-- crap!
I am thinking of you today-- you are on your way to Hawaii!!!! Yippee for you and Mark! Party-party!
Love ya lots!
Jaci
mindee you are the luckiest girl--I am so happy for you! It was so fun catchin up with you last week--we should grab Mel and do lunch sometime.
MIND! THIS IS CASS! I HAPPENED TO STUMBLE ON YOUR BLOG! LOOK AT YOU YOU LITTLE HOME MAKER! YOU SHOULD VISIT MY BLOG AND SEE MY LITTLE FAMILY! I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU! IF IT IS OK I WILL ADD YOU TO MY BLOG?? MISS YA MIND! TAKE CARE!
CASSIE!
o send me your email so that i can invite you to my blog! im at cassieandcodyp@msn.com! see ya mind!
MIND! IM SO GLAD THAT WE FINALLY HAVE A WAY OF KEEPING IN TOUCH ALSO! IM GLAD YOU LIKE THAT PICTURE! I LOVE THAT PICTURE ALSO, IT TURNED OUT SO DANG CUTE! WHEN WILL YOU KIDS BE HAVING A BABY??? BABIES ARE SO MUCH FUN! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
Post a Comment