Saturday, August 11, 2012

Family of Three - Soon to be Four!

 Of course just our luck we all got colds right before the baby was born.  This is Beck's remedy for his raw nose... an Angry Birds bandaid! I laughed so hard when I saw him with it on, but he was serious about it and actually left if on most of the afternoon.  Silly boy!
 My favorite activity this summer... sitting on the front porch enjoying yummy Pace's popsicles!  YUMMM!!!!
 We were able to celebrate our anniversary on August 8th and we have a tradition of watching our wedding video each year on this special day.  This was the first year that Beck really had a chance to watch it with us and he LOVED it!  He has asked almost daily since then to watch the "princess pictures."  He refers to them as such because he thinks I look like a princess - LOVE that boy!  He loves pointing out all of our family members and seeing the temple that Grandma and Grandpa Taylor live by.
 Our last night as a family of three - we enjoyed Olive Garden and some time at the park.  I love these two boys and feel so blessed to have them in my life!  I can't wait to meet our new little man in less than 24 hours!
Me - two days before having Paxton!

No comments: