Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year! We love love love this tradition of spending New Year's with our dear friends the U-Crew! Thanks for a fun night and here is to a wonderful upcoming 2011.





Sorry for the double picture...
This has been a life saver for us! I am getting my gifted and talented endorsement through the State of Utah and I get to use this macbook for my program. The best part is we get to use it for entertainment in the car for Beck. I just love this little man!

1 comment:

mcbingham said...

Nice job on the endorsement girl! ...and awesome that they let you use the Macbook. That is what my school lets me use for our computers at school (and home) and I'm hooked. Definitely want to get my own someday :) Miss you!