Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Salad Spinner!





I love his curiosity for all kitchen gadgets! He could care less about his toys... he just loves exploring and finding out how things work. This is his all time favorite toy -the salad spinner- I just love him!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

Oh I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! You are absolutely adorable! You are such a great example to me and I can't tell you how many days I think I just want to be more like Mindee. You are such a happy person and your positive energy is just always making me a happier person! Thanks for all you do for me...I can't imagine being anywhere else this year! I am so lucky to work along side of you, you have taught me so much! You have the cutest little family and I look forward to many days because of you! Thanks for being so great!