Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Little Tiger

Holidays are so much fun with this little munchkin! We had such a fun Halloween with him. It started on Friday with his grand appearance to my classroom (my students loved his costume :), followed by a fun filled night at the park with his pal Koy. Saturday we took a trip to the grocery store for some trick or treating, visited my cute parents, and had a fun sleepover to top it all off! What a fun weekend... we just LOVE our little tiger!





He is full of attitude these days! Never a dull moment :)


Beckam kisses! My favorite thing in the whole world!
I LOVE these two boys. They make me the happiest girl in the world. I am the LUCKIEST!

3 comments:

John and Anna said...

I love those cute pictures with the Pumpkins! You're little guy is just getting so big!

Katie Jane said...

What a cute little tiger! I love him! Miss your face too.

Tierra said...

Cute costume! I miss you girlie--glad to see you are doing so well!