He figured out how cool the hose is and LOVES it! On the run... he keeps us on our toes. He is always on the go! This is a perfect illustration of what has filled our summer afternoons. While Mark has been busy doing homework for his 17 credits of summer school. (Yuck! He is my hero :) Beck has been playing in the kiddie pool, while I keep an eye on him and on my new favorite book - "The Hunger Games." I love it... can't get enough of it!
He tried topping a strawberry with a knife and cut his finger. He came over and said, "Mom, look I'm tough!" (because he didn't cry at all) :)
Beck bonked me in the head and it really hurt. I said, "Oh Beck, that hurt." He replied, "Mom, I'm sorry, be tough!"
The song I hear from Beck in the backseat, "Heavenly Father had a dog ee i ee i o!" Ha ha ha... Looks like we need a little practice!
During Family Home Evening tonight our lesson was on obedience. Mark asked the question, "What did Nephi do when the Lord asked him to go and get the plates?" Beckam's reponse, "Go and get the forks too?"
1 comment:
Cute pics! Your little guy is so cute! Too bad we don't live closer, we could get them together while we chat! We'll have to plan a day sometime! :)
Post a Comment