Sunday, August 8, 2010
Four Years of Wedded Bliss!
Happy Anniversary to us! It has been four amazing years... and I am so excited for eternity! We decided we needed a break from life and it was AWESOME! We spent two nights in Salt Lake City at the Anniversary Inn and enjoyed every second of it! This is what we woke up to every morning...
Breakfast in Bed :)
Four years ago today we were married in this beautiful place!

We took a tour of the Conference Center and it was so neat! Here we are on the roof!




Couldn't resist a yummy salad and famous Lion House Roll... What a wonderful getaway! I am so thankful for this amazing man! Mark - thank you for making me the happiest girl on the planet! I love you more than words can say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So so fun!! I am glad you guys had a fun little getaway!
So spoiled!!! Looks like you had a great time!
You two are the perfect match. I've never seen a couple that love each other as much as you two. Keep in going guys! Here's to many more anniversaries!
Post a Comment