Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I never Want to Forget...

I never want to forget...

the open mouth kisses I get every time I pick up our sweet little boy. the way he admires and adores his Daddy. the big smile he gets everyday when he walks into my classroom with Dad. the loud laugh he shares when he hears others laughing. how he clapped tonight with the audience as we watched American Idol. the many silly faces he pulls every day. his determination to get whatever he wants. the way my class absolutely ADORES him. crawling after him up the stairs as he laughs, screams, and hurries to get away from me. when I grunt, because I am frustrated he immediately copies me and grunts in turn. his love for being outside. when he puts his head down and crawls as fast as he can. when he purposely takes off for the toilet, computer, or anything else he knows he isn't supposed to get into. the rare snuggle time I get with him. going on walks together. watching him discover new things. when he waves hello/goodbye.

Growing up I never imagined my heart could be so full of love for two amazing boys in my life! I am in awe each day that the Lord blessed me to be married to the man of my dreams, and be a mom to the sweetest boy in the world! I am so thankful for this opportunity to be called a wife and a mother. Two titles I honor and hold very close to my heart. I love you Mark and Little Bubs :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know how you feel, it's amazing all the emotions you get to experience with your little ones. It is truly a time to treasure. I'm so sad that mine are growing up so fast.