Friday, June 13, 2008

More Pics from Hawaii!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh days like today prove to me that Ry and I need a great vacation! Looks like you two had a ball.

Jen said...

It looks like you two had a blast!!

Shae and Zane said...

Mindy! It's your favorite girls camp friend Shae! Hawaii looked like so much fun! email me at zaneandshae@msn.com so I can send you the invite to ours!

Heidi and Michael said...

Hey girl!! Oh my goodness... its been a long time! Yes its me Heidi Patterson Johnson! It was awesome getting the email from you. You look great! Looks like you and your hubby have a lot of fun too. Isn't it wonderful being married to your best friend!! So good to hear from you. So whatcha been up to? And by the way, I'm so jealous about you going to Hawaii!! Ha ha... I'd love to go there someday... its my big wish!

Katie said...

Your trip looks SO fun! So jealous! How's summer school going so far?! Do your level 3s seem good? Update me! I miss our daily lunch chats from last summer! Hey, have you taken the Praxis PLT yet? Whew, I took it last week! I was so nervous!

Mendenhalls Unite said...

Hey Mindee!
So good to see your blog! How are things? Hawaii looked awesome! We're living in Portland and I just fniished my masters...crazy! But yes, it is me... Hope things are good!

JO said...

how fun! I am ultra jealous! I am glad you were able to enjoy a little bit of paradise...good for you