Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Sweet Grandma Taylor


Mark's grandma passed away this week at the age of 91. We are so grateful for the opportunity we had to see her and spend time with her just one month ago. She is such a sweet lady and lived a full life! At the age of 91 she caught the senior citizen bus each day for lunch and activities, she also went dancing once a week with her cute friends. What an amazing lady she was, we have so much to learn from her example and legacy. What a blessing the plan of salvation is in our lives, we truly feel blessed to have this knowledge that we will get to be with her again. We love you grandma.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad to hear she lived a long and full life.

JO said...

I am sorry to hear about her passing but I am sure you can rest easy knowing she is in a much better place!