Thursday, April 10, 2008

American Idol!!!


























Okay... we have to confess that we LOVE American Idol! I love Brooke White and as I was watching the show tonight I was SO EXCITED to see her make it through, along with adorable David Archuleta.

We think Paula needs to practice speaking in complete sentences, Randy's bracelets have got to go, and Simon is brutally honest!

1 comment:

Jen C. said...

Oh Mind, we couldn't agree more!! We always watch idol on our DVR and sometimes have to just skip paula because she drives us so crazy. She seems to get worse every year. I do like that she tries to be positive because I can't imagine the embarrassment of being brutally criticized in front of 30 million people on national TV, but the complete sentence thing would really be great. :) dawg.

Also, we love David A. He gives me chills almost every week! He's got such a sweet, pure quality to his voice. And what a humble kid!

Glad to keep caught up with you on your blog! So happy for you having a whole week off!!! Yay!!!