Monday, June 4, 2012

I just love this little rascal!

We took Aunt Chelsee to dinner for her birthday way back in January and Beck loved the singing, sombrero hat, and fried ice cream.  Mostly he just wanted to eat the whipping cream on top of the ice cream.
One of his favorite things to do... try on Mommy and Daddy's shoes and take a stroll around the house :)
Go Aggies!
That cute little rooster lip is his signature move to get what he wants.  I sure do love everything about this boy!
He LOVES my warm fuzzy socks!
We have finally mastered potty training!  Yahoo!  What a long process it was... thanks to Mark's sweet mom we were able to help Beckam figure out how to go number 2 in the toilet.  That was quite the traumatic and frightening experience.  This was such a funny day... we were outside and I was grilling some chicken for dinner.  All of the sudden I heard what I thought was running water and I turned around and saw this.  Yep, totally whipped it out and took care of business right on the back patio.  What a fun adventure it is to be a mother of little boys!  I feel so blessed :)
A rare moment to snuggle with my little angel!



Ha ha ha!  Love Beck's face!
Helping Daddy fix the sink.  He loves to do whatever Dad is doing... he is Daddy's little helper!

No comments: