Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What we have been up to...

We got to spend time with my sister's family while they were up in Logan for a soccer tournament and Beck had so much fun seeing his cousins.  We went to lunch at Firehouse while they were here and Beck loved playing with TaeLynn and Jaycee.
I love summer rain storms and couldn't pass up the chance to take this large belly outside and dance in the rain with my little buddy.  I think I am around 37 weeks in this picture... large and in charge and ready to burst!
I love his many expressions!
We LOVE Lexe!  I posted earlier about this amazing girl and we were so lucky to have her stop by and visit us in Logan.  My aunt Laurie and Lex were dropping off her little sister Hadlee at EFY and they were able to stop by and see us.  Lexe had just finished her second round of chemo in her fight against leukemia and we felt so lucky to have her here with us for a short visit.
Beckam loves his "Leskee"!  She is such an amazing example to us of strength and perserverance.  We are so thankful she is still with us and look forward to having her here for a long time.
We love you Lex!
Beck loves his cousin Carson!  He thinks he is pretty much the coolest kid around.  We are so glad he had some much needed cousin time this summer. 

No comments: