Sunday, November 27, 2011

Five Years of Bliss!

We were so blessed to get away for two days for our five year anniversary... It was so much fun! I can't believe I have been married to my very best friend for five amazing years. He is everything to me and I love him more than words can say. We spent two nights at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake and relished in the peace, quiet, and relaxation. It was a much needed break. Thanks to my sweet Mom and Dad for watching Beckam. This Wasvthe view from our balcony... Beautiful!
While we were there we went to see Captain America at the Gateway, enjoyed dinner at The Roof, and tried out Ruth's Diner. What a wonderful way to enjoy our time together. I am truly the LUCKIEST!

Happy five years.... Here's to forever!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Mind, it was so fun to read through and catch up on your posts! Beck is getting so big! Definitely. Not a baby anymore! I am so glad you gets summers off. I LOVED having my mom home in the summer time!