Sunday, October 30, 2011

Summer Fun!

We sure to miss this sweet gal! Chelsee officially left us and moved to Morgan to teach 1st grade. I am so happy for her and her new adventure, but we really miss our picnics in the park, late night chats, phone calls, having her just stop in to say hi, and the endless amount of fun that Beck has with his Aunt Chels. She is the best!
Love these two!
Chelsee was in charge of a fundraiser at the Logan Aquatic Center, so of course we had to go and enjoy a free Chic-fil-a sandwich, swimming in the kiddy pool with Beck, and getting our pictures with Cow and Andy Armadillo from Texas Roadhouse. We had a great time and it was so fun to be there to support our "Chits!"
Beck wasn't so sure about this situation!
Oh how I love these two boys of mine and their cute faces!
We got to go to the Jackson Hole Firework Show at Snow King Resort. We decided to hang out in Star Valley while Mark worked his tail off. Then we drove up to see him for his show that night. It was so great to finally be with him again. I am the luckiest gal on the planet! Love me some Bubs :)
Beck LOVES fluffy dandelions and was in heaven because the hill was filled with them. He was so happy to be with his Daddy again and get all of his attention!
My Aunt Laurie is on the left and she is one of the most amazing women I know. I am so thankful for every chance I have to spend with her. She is the greatest! (Note: Beck is playing with the IPAD that we had only had for a few days. At this point he has totally figured it out and is teaching me new tricks! AMAZING!)
Our little rascal and his cute cousin TaeLynn!
Hanging out with his fave cousin TayLynn. She sure is a sweetie!



We had to catch Mark's firework show in action! We sure love to enjoy all of his hard work!

No comments: