After we left the hot springs, we drove into a secluded area and made a fire to warm up. I love making a fire in the middle of winter on top of 10 feet of snow, it is the funnest feeling. Beckam was definitely intrigued by the whole experience, and was SO GLAD to finally get some food in his tummy. He is such a good boy and was a trooper on this fun, but crazy adventure!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Granite Hot Springs
After we left the hot springs, we drove into a secluded area and made a fire to warm up. I love making a fire in the middle of winter on top of 10 feet of snow, it is the funnest feeling. Beckam was definitely intrigued by the whole experience, and was SO GLAD to finally get some food in his tummy. He is such a good boy and was a trooper on this fun, but crazy adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks SO fun!! We have gone up to the Riverdale hot springs in Idaho and I loved that...so I am sure this would be a blast! And cute piggies!!!! There really is nothing cuter. Your little guy is getting SO big!
Post a Comment