What an amazing night! I have been planning this night for over a month now and it turned out just as I had hoped! I surprised Mark with dinner at Chili's, Christmas shopping (he was a good sport), and tickets to Pickleville Playhouse's show Santa's Elves. It was so much fun and such a wonderful evening together. We loved the show and can't wait to take Beck next year.
I love spending time with that man of mine... we have so much fun together and he truly is amazing to me in every way! After the show we went and got an Italian Gelata at Zeppe's and oh my goodness! It was the yummiest thing ever! We definitely have a new favorite place to go for a treat... highly recommend it!
Also, my sister got engaged tonight! Cute little Camree (not so little anymore) will be getting married to Josh Hansen on March 11, 2011! So happy for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment