It has been awhile since I have posted about this sweet little angel! He turned 18 months on August 26th and I can't believe how time flies! I just love him more than words can say. He is so much fun and so full of life, laughter, independence, love, attitude, excitement, and happiness. We are so lucky to be his parents. He his in the 50% for his weight, 80% for his height, and his head is in it's own category :)
His first taste of Jamba Juice... YUMM!
He couldn't resist the swimming pool so we stripped him down to his diaper and he was in heaven.
A beautiful day at Bear Lake - We LOVE that place
Pure BLISS
Hanging out with his cousins
I can't get enough of him!
Down on the farm with the cows, hay, and pigs! What a fun adventure every time!
2 comments:
Gosh he's getting so big! It just flies by doesn't it?! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather! Hope we get to see you guys soon.
I love to follow your little family... And what a cute one you have! Your baby is getting SO big!
Post a Comment