Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Been Way Too Long!



Chillin with his cute cousin Shiloh...
I really wanted to take a cute picture of him with his Santa hat on and this is as close as we got. He wanted no part in it, so I settle for this cute pose. What a little rascal and we LOVE him so much!

Hanging out with Grandpa and Jaycee... what an adorable picture!
Oh how I love this little rascal :)
He LOVES his farm set from Great Grandma Brown! We love her so much!




.
Rump - Dee - Dump... A Brown family tradition!

I am a slacker! I haven't blogged in SO LONG! We have been having so much fun with our sweet baby boy!

Our first Christmas with him was awesome! It was so sweet to watch him get excited about bows and wrapping paper (who cares about the toys, right?) He brings so much joy to our lives... it is amazing how time is zooming by us. I just want to cherish every moment we have together!

We loved spending so much time with our family and friends. What a wonderful time of year we have to reflect on our Savior's birth. We are so thankful for his life and for ALL we are blessed with.

1 comment:

Shae and Zane said...

Oh what a cute Grandpa Brown . . haha He is getting so big and cute Mindy!!