To My Sweet Baby Boy,
Right now I am listening to your Daddy sing you to sleep. He is singing "I Am a Child of God" and "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam." He loves you so much and is working so hard to provide for our family. We love singing you to sleep and watching you grow everyday. We want you to know that we love you more than words can say!
On February 26th you made us the happiest and proudest parents ever! Everyday you bring a smile to our faces. We love your cute dimples, your loud shouts of joy, the way you army crawl so quickly across the floor, when you blow raspberries, your beautiful eyes, your sweet giggle, and the way you make us laugh each day.
Right now you and Dad get lots of time together while I am at work, and you LOVE going on field trips with him. Some of your field trips have been to Home Depot to fix the cold draft in our door, shopping for groceries, bringing lunch to mom at school, and stopping by during the day so I can run out and say hi and give you lots of kisses.
We are so excited to spend this two week Christmas Break together as a family! We can't wait to share our first Christmas with you. Thank you for being the light of our lives and bringing us so much joy! We love you sweet boy...
Your Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment