Friday, May 15, 2009

I think this is one of the best baby purchases we have made! Beckam loves taking walks in it every day... YAY for summer weather!

5 comments:

Jaci said...

I was thinking that same thing this morning!! I would go nuts w/o our stroller(s) ;)
I'm glad you are enjoying the walks!!

Krista Neil said...

What is it about walking that calms them down instantly, no matter the kid :)

The Bryger Family said...

I LOVE the stroller!!! I want one just like it, so that I can do more things. The stroller we have bits a big one. :)

Enjoy your walks!! Summer weather really is fabulous!!

Kasey

Goldies said...

I love his little scowl in that top picture!! He is adorable. Congratulations. Warm weather is the best when you can finally start taking him outside!! Yay!

Tierra said...

Oh he is so cute and he looks JUST LIKE YOU TWO!!! How fun!