Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Bubsy


We are having so much fun with our little boy! He smiled a "real" smile for us today and it was so GREAT! We never knew being parents would be so amazing.. We just love our baby Bubsy!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Kindof funny even during the rough times, I know there's nothing else I'd rather be doing, cute pics:)

JO said...

oh mind! he is just so sweet. I love that you call him baby bubsy

Kristen said...

He's so cute! I wish we could see him in person! Maybe sometime right?

Ashley and Nate said...

It's the BEST when those little smiles begin...just melt your heart:) You are a super cute mommy!

Kandie said...

Life gets so much sweeter with children. Everything they do is wonderful, and all the "firsts" are the best. Cute family.

Brett and April said...

Oh wow... he seems like the sweetest thing ever to walk the planet!

What a stud.

Hope you are doing well!

Tierra said...

Oh Mindee he is so cute! It was so good to see you at Macey's the other day--and in case you haven't seen my blog, its OFFICIAL!!!

Krista Neil said...

I nominated you... http://kristaneil.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award-do-i-have-blog-for-you.html

Jaci said...

hey! that is a fun collage! Can i get a copy of the one with us and our boys? :)
Miss you!! When can we see you guys again?!